Unix Command Line
Manual page guide
In Manual page, execute
!/bin/bash to spawn a shell.
- /bin - basic programs (ls, cd, cat, etc.)
- /sbin - system programs (fdisk, mkfs, sysctl, etc)
- /etc - configuration files
- /tmp - temporary files (typically deleted on boot)
- /usr/bin - applications (apt, ncat, nmap, etc.)
- /usr/share - application support and data files
View the file's permssion
Play with text and files
Running services and kill
Checking running services
Checking all available services
Start SSH service automatically at boot time.
Start HTTP service automatically at boot time.